Aha – you found this page. That most likely means you are visiting our site for malicious or unlawful purposes.
Just to be clear on some things:
- We do not outsource our digitizing services – ever! We do all digitizing in house. That is our business after all.
- We do not need vector artwork or conversion services. We do this our self, too.
- We do not need patches, or hats, or any other imprinted, printed or embroidered products. We are a digitizing service. We don’t deal with physical products.
- We do not need help with our website design or technology professional services.
- We do not need SEO assistance either. Think about it – you found us. We must have already done something right.
- We do not need advertising or marketing services. We handle our own accounts. If we were doing it incorrectly, you would not have found us.
- We do not need financial assistance or advice to run our business. We’ve got this and our progress is none of your business.
Are you still reading? I guess that means you didn’t get the point. Perhaps we need to simplify this.
WE DO NOT NEED ANY OF THE SERVICES OR PRODUCTS YOU ARE OFFERING.
WE DO NOT WANT YOUR UNLAWFUL SOLICITATIONS VIA TELEPHONE, IN PERSON, POST OR EMAIL.
If you truly believe your unique services are beneficial to our business and want to schedule a telephone meeting for your solicitation and introductory purposes – we charge $50 per fifteen minute segment payable in advance, per attendee. Upon successful payment and scheduling, we will attend your meeting and provide our full attention and honest response. That is the extent of our promise to you.
Terms for solicitation/introductory meeting:
- All fees must be paid in advance.
- If we cancel attendance, up to 75% of the prepaid fee will be returned. The remainder is retained as an administrative fee.
- If you or your representative cancel the meeting, the prepaid fee will not be returned.
- Do not start the meeting prior to the scheduled time.
- We will wait no more than five minutes after the scheduled meeting start time. If you or your representative do not show, then we will consider the meeting canceled by you and the prepaid fee will not be returned.
- The meeting will end on time. No additional time will be provided for the meeting without additional advanced payment.
- If the meeting ends early, the remaining funds will not be returned.
- We will not install software on our technology devices or website for the meeting. We already have popular remote meeting software.
- We will not provide any type of personal or business data. You are not entitled to see our financials, personnel information, and other personal or proprietary data.
- You will not be given access to our website or other technology.
- The meeting may not be recorded by you, your organization or other service providers.
- In the rare case that we do provide some information to you, that information is to be maintained as confidential. You or any of your representatives at the meeting are not authorized to provide that information to any other person, device or entity.
- Assuming time has not run out, we will provide a thoughtful and true response at the end of our meeting.